Sunday, February 16, 2014

Coyote, Vultures and RC Airplanes

Today we took a drive down a country road to see what we could find. It didn’t take long before something crossed in front of us, at first we weren’t sure what it was but then saw that it was a coyote and it appeared to be injured. When we arrived at the spot we had seen him cross I stopped the car and began looking around for him. I spotted him under a shade tree, I didn’t know if he would stay long enough for me to get my camera and telephoto lens from the back seat. If it had not been for his injury he would have been long gone, as it was I was able to get a couple of pictures.

A short time later we saw a couple of vulture’s sitting on the power lines, again I was fortunate enough to get them camera from the back. I should keep the camera up front and ready.


Then we drove backup to Sun City to see our dream house again and to have lunch at a great Chinese restaurant. On the way back from the restaurant we saw a group of radio controlled airplane hobbyists flying their planes and we decided to stop and watch a bit. It was really interesting we had no idea the planes were that large. The young guy controlling the plane had absolute control over it, the tricks he did were amazing. Last but not least was a guy with a drone equipped with a camera that was filming the event from the air.






























No comments:

Post a Comment